If you were to consult with a regular person about their concept of the optimal fitness machine, they’d probably tell you that they would prefer a machine that is eye-catching, simple to use, and has lots of amenities. Having said that, the York Fitness Diamond x301 elliptical trainer may be just what you are trying to find. As long as you maintain your device with the aid of a gym equipment repair consultant, this elliptical ought to be well worth the cost. All in all, we believe you will be really satisfied – we surely were.
Overall Rating: 8.5 out of 10 stars
– Both practical and nice-looking
– Has a plethora of nice features such as an exercise test, body weight analyser, and target heart rate program
– Class A-rated ergometer
Cost: Around 499
Some would argue that it does not really make a difference what a unit looks like as long as it functions the way it ought to. But ponder this – have you ever simply not really felt like training? Don’t you think it would be wonderful to own a fitness machine that looks so handsome that it provides you with that additional bit of motivation to cling to your fitness objectives? The York Fitness Diamond x301 Elliptical will do exactly that. Through its chrome exterior, simple to read display, and eye for detail (down to the bottle holder), it is truly a top competitor in terms of style. Nevertheless, you invest longer training on a unit than you spend looking at it. So is it able to perform the job in relation to real health and fitness? You bet. First off, it arrives with 22 pre-set programmes (as opposed to many fitness machines that just offer 10 or fewer programmes). It also provides 16 individual stages of resistance, which means that regardless of whether you want to develop lean muscle mass, shed fat, or just feel more fit, the York Fitness Diamond can make that vision into a reality.
Product Features & Technical specs:
– Display Console: LCD with backlight and also 3 colour selections
– Feedback: tempo, distance, time, calories, heartbeat rate, body fat / BMI, RPM, plus more
– 22 programmes: manual, 4 x target, 12 x preset, 4 x heart rate controlled, and 1 x user
– nine individual profiles to monitor body fat, BMI, and so on
– Resistance: 16 degrees; magnetic (computer controlled)
– Variable handle bars and stride pattern along with non-slip footplates
– Power supply: mains powered
– Largest consumer weight: 150 kg
– Complete Specifications: 150 x 65 x 156 (LxWxH in cm)
– System weight: 55 kg
12 months parts and labour along with a life long warranty on the frame.
Conclusion: Aerobics trainers and weight lifters alike are sure to find elements to value with this handy fitness machine. Obviously you will need to care for this high-quality unit, so end users should be sure to get some home gym equipment repair and maintenance done from time to time. In the long run, you’ll have your work cut out for you to locate a product with such a affordable price tag having so many choices to individualize your training session. This is among the most beneficial ellipticals we’ve observed in a long while.